- Gentleman Jack
- Bottling Note: A premium version of Jack Daniel's Tennessee whiskey, Gentleman Jack exhibits impressive complexity and flavour. The main difference is that it enjoys a 'double mellowing' as it's filtered through charcoal both before being filled into the barrel (the Lincoln County Process) and before it's bottled. Certainly good enough to enjoy on its own, in his book Whisky: The Manual Dave Broom also suggests that Gentleman Jack actually works better than the regular Jack Daniel's Old No.7 in a Jack and Coke too.
- Tasting Note by The Chaps at Master of Malt
- Nose: Spicy nose with caramel, charred oak and a little aniseed.
- Palate: Liquorice-led palate with oak and cinnamon, a touch of banana too.
- Finish: Roasty and toasty finish, plenty of spice and citrus too